This duvet cover is made of linen with ticking stripes. However, the pleated ruffles all the way around this cover are what actually give it its eye-catching look! The simple and subtly enthralling design - the pleated ruffles, the stripes - is very attractive and would have everyone buying this immediately at first sight.
- All pieces are made of linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop. Made to order, we hope the piece will last to generations to come.
- Duvet Cover: hidden buttons closure; four interior corner ties keep the duvet in place.
- Coordinating bed skirt, bed sheets, shams, curtains are available in store.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day. • Twin /Twin XL Dimensions: Ruffle Duvet Cover: 70” W X 92” L Ruffle Pillow Cover: 20” W X 26” L • Full/Queen Dimensions: Ruffle Duvet Cover: 90” W X 92” L Ruffle Pillow Cover: 20” W X 30” L • King Dimensions: Ruffle Duvet cover: 106” W X 92” L Ruffle Pillow Cover: 20” W X 36” L • California King Dimensions: Ruffle Duvet cover: 106” W X 100” L Ruffle Pillow Cover: 20” W X 36” L Handcrafted in 100% linen that is durable. Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it's a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness. We also leave room for the first wash shrinkage when sewing. There won't be much shrinkage after first wash. We are pride our self for our linen fabric comparable to the high-end store Our linen bedding is handcrafted, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.