This bed skirt is made up of robin egg dove linen, aesthetically attractive, soft, yet firm, which is what, is desired by everyone. The gathered ruffle is the feature of this bed skirt and does not flutter with the wind and stays in the place. Easy machine washable, air dry or low tumble dry. Iron for pristine look.
- All pieces are made of linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop. Made to order, we hope the piece will last to generations to come.
- 2X length of the linen fabric used to reach a full gathered finish.
- Two corner finish styles: wrap around corner style for a continuous flow look or split corners with 1" overlaps create a smooth unobstructed draping effect and allow for bed rails without bunching up.
- 3 sided skirt is made of linen, platform is made of durable white cotton/poplin fabric which doesn't rip or tear.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day.
Bed skirt fit a standard US mattress for Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King.
Handcrafted in 100% linen that is durable. Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it's a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness. We also leave room for the first wash shrinkage when sewing. There won't be much shrinkage after first wash. We are pride our self for our linen fabric comparable to the high-end store Our linen bedding is handcrafted, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.