Transform your bedroom into the country cottage that you have always wanted with the Red and White Striped Bedspread, Linen Bed Cover designed in a Farmhouse Style. With this bed cover, you enjoy the opportunity to combine the traditional charm of shabby chic with the vintage rustic farmhouse style that is sure to refresh your bedroom décor. Also easy to clean, the bedspread is designed to last for years. Machine Washable.
- Linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop.
- 2 1/2 times of the length of linen fabric is used to reach the full ruffle gathered look.
- Piping on 3 edges
- The bed spread has a long drop of 30", ample and reaches the floor with plenty to spare. Custom drop length available
- Add the ruffled pillow covers to complete the shabby chic look.
- 2 Corner Finishes: Wrap around or Split corner with 1" overlap.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
- Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it’s a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness.
- Superior Craftsmanship, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Coordinating duvet cover, bed sheets, bedspread, bed skirt, euro shams, curtains are available in store.
All sizes are customizable at your request, just send us a message, we will reply within one business day. • Twin Dimensions: Bedspread: 39” X 75” +30” Pillow Cover: 20” W X 26” L plus mermaid long ruffles • Full Dimensions: Bedspread: 54” X 75” +30” Pillow Cover: 20” W X 26” L plus mermaid long ruffles • Queen Dimensions: Bedspread: 60” X 80” +30” Pillow Cover: 20” W X 30” L plus mermaid long ruffles • King Dimensions: Bedspread: 76” X 80” +30” Pillow Cover: 20” W X 36” L plus mermaid long ruffles • California King Dimensions: Bedspread: 72” X 84” +30” Pillow Cover: 20” W X 36” L plus mermaid long ruffles
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.