Chic, unique, at the peak of perfection, this cedar dark brown linen shower curtain is sure to add a fresh texture to your bathroom. The inset buttonholes provide fuss-free installation, and despite the luxe design, this excellent curtain is conveniently machine washable.
Natural linen is bacteria resistant by nature, make it the top choice for shower curtain material. It’s also machine washable and easy to care for. Preview colors by searching "swatch" in store.
- Hand finished with linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop.
- Available sizes: 72"W X 72"L, 72"W X 85"L, 72"W X 94" L or if you need other sizes, just send us a message.
- Button holes at the top of the shower curtain are designed to readily accept standard curtain hooks for a seamless transition from curtain to rod.
- Coordinating duvet cover, bed sheets, bed skirt, shams and curtain panels are available.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day.
Handcrafted in 100% linen that is durable. Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it's a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness. We also leave room for the first wash shrinkage when sewing. There won't be much shrinkage after first wash. We are pride our self for our linen fabric comparable to the high-end store Our linen bedding is handcrafted, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.