Chambray olive green linen bedspread. The linen fabric is mixed woven from white and olive green linen yarn to create blue jean casual appearance, then washed and weathered to produce the softness and faded appeal of broken-in vintage chambray. The best part of this bed spread is its versatile use. You can use it for bedspread, coverlet, or as fitted sheet with ruffle falls. The ruffle falls can touch the ground which can be function as dust ruffle, or bed skirt.
- Linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop.
- 2 1/2 times of the length of linen fabric is used to reach the full ruffle gathered look.
- Piping on 3 edges
- The bed spread has a long drop of 30", ample and reaches the floor with plenty to spare. Custom drop length available
- Add the ruffled pillow covers to complete the shabby chic look.
- 2 Corner Finishes: Wrap around or Split corner with 1" overlap.
- Coordinating duvet cover, bed sheets, shams, curtains are available in store.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes are customizable at your request, just send us a message, we will reply within one business day. • Twin Dimensions: Bedspread: 39” X 75” +30” drop Pillow Cover: 20” W X 26” L+ ruffles all the way around. • Full Dimensions: Bedspread: 54” X 75” +30” drop Pillow Cover: 20” W X 26” L + ruffles all the way around. • Queen Dimensions: Bedspread: 60” X 80” +30” drop Pillow Cover: 20” W X 30” L+ ruffles all the way around. • King Dimensions: Bedspread: 76” X 80” +30” drop Pillow Cover: 20” W X 36” L ruffles all the way around. • California King Dimensions: Bedspread: 72” X 84” +30” drop Pillow Cover: 20” W X 36” L ruffles all the way around.
- Machine wash in cold water, natural dry or low tumble dry, NO BLEACH, IRON when it still damp.