Raspberry and white woven chambray is done in natural linen. The Bed Skirt features gathered ruffle with various drop length and finished with split corners or continuous corners at request. This bed skirts add ideal finishing touch to your room when paring it with our chambray raspberry linen pieces.
- All pieces are made of linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop. Made to order, we hope the piece will last to generations to come.
- 2X length of the linen fabric used to reach a full gathered finish.
- Two corner finish styles: wrap around corner style for a continuous flow look or split corners with 1" overlaps create a smooth unobstructed draping effect and allow for bed rails without bunching up.
- 3 sided skirt is made of linen, platform is made of durable white cotton/poplin fabric which doesn't rip or tear.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day. Bed skirt fit a standard US mattress for Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King. Handcrafted in 100% linen that is durable. Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it's a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness. We also leave room for the first wash shrinkage when sewing. There won't be much shrinkage after first wash. We are pride our self for our linen fabric comparable to the high-end store Our linen bedding is handcrafted, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.
I have been looking for a bedskirt for our split bed for over 4 years. The traditional bedskirts don't work for these type of beds, you need a bedskirt that wraps around and has no center piece because that is where the mechanics of the bed are. I discovered a wrap around elastic bedskirt from Bed Bath and Beyond and it was only offered in white or off-white. I ordered it anyway, even though it wasn't the color that I wanted and when it came it was so cheaply made and of such cheap fabric that I immediately returned it. When I received my bedskirt in the raspberry linen chambray from superior custom liens I was overjoyed with the quality of the fabric, and the quality of the workmanship and the color which matches my comforter exactly. I couldn't be happier with this product and am so happy that I found this company. Your company should advertise this bedskirt to all places that sell the "split beds", where the head and foot on each side can be independently elevated. These are gorgeous and very difficult to find!