This shower curtain is made up of dark shade plain linen which looks elegant and a must-have. The bottom of these curtains contains four rows of ruffles which add to the look and makes it more beautiful. The material can survive the bathroom chronicles with the lived-in look. Being a natural fabric, linen dries faster than any other material such as cotton or petro-based fabric. Simple squeeze the water out of the lower edge after use and let it dry. Or Machine wash once a while to remove the mildews. Button holes at the top for easy hanging from shower curtain hooks. Classic and elegant. Heirloom workmanship.
- Hand finished with linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop.
- Available sizes: 72"W X 72"L, 72"W X 85"L, 72"W X 94" L or if you need other sizes, just send us a message.
- Button holes at the top of the shower curtain are designed to readily accept standard curtain hooks for a seamless transition from curtain to rod.
- Coordinating duvet cover, bed sheets, bed skirt, shams and curtain panels are available.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day.
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.