This bed skirt is made up of lavender Purple Linen with tailored pleat. Ironing would do well to its fitting and looks and would fit the bed almost instantly and precisely. Three-panel split corner design simply tucks beneath the mattress. Adjusts to the perfect length, from 15" to 24". Easy machine washable, air dry or low tumble dry. Iron for pristine look.
- All pieces are made of linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop. Made to order, we hope the piece will last to generations to come.
- Two corner finish styles: split corners have 3 sides pleat, centered pleat on each side and one on the end. 1" overlaps create a smooth unobstructed draping effect and allow for bed rails without bunching up. Wrap around corner style add extra 2 pleats on each corner for a continuous flow look.
- 3 sided skirt is made of linen, platform is made of durable white cotton/poplin fabric which doesn't rip or tear.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day.
Bed skirt fits a standard US mattress for Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King.
Handcrafted in 100% linen that is durable. Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it's a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness. We also leave room for the first wash shrinkage when sewing. There won't be much shrinkage after first wash. We are pride our self for our linen fabric comparable to the high-end store Our linen bedding is handcrafted, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Machine wash dark colors in cold water, light color in warm water (less than 85F or 30C). Use a bio-degradable laundry soap. No Bleach. Air dry is the best. Low heat tumble dry less than 20 minutes. Iron for pristine look.