Experiment with the color combination with this moss green bed skirt. It doesn’t have ruffles but it does have an equally impressive tailored pleat that makes it impressive and lucrative. Iron it well and you have a perfectly fitting bed skirt instantly. Easy machine washable, air dry or low tumble dry. Iron for pristine look.
- All pieces are made of linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop. Made to order, we hope the piece will last to generations to come.
- Two corner finish styles: split corners have 3 sides pleat, centered pleat on each side and one on the end. 1" overlaps create a smooth unobstructed draping effect and allow for bed rails without bunching up. Wrap around corner style add extra 2 pleats on each corner for a continuous flow look.
- 3 sided skirt is made of linen, platform is made of durable white cotton/poplin fabric which doesn't rip or tear.
- Expect up to 4 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
- Linen is such a wonderful fabric because the texture is soft and it’s a cool fabric to the touch. Our linen bedding is woven from natural linen for simplicity and washed for heirloom softness.
- Superior Craftsmanship, made to last years which make them a wise investment.
- Coordinating duvet cover, bed sheets, bedspread, bed skirt, euro shams, curtains are available in store.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day. Bed skirt fits a standard US mattress for Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King.
- Machine wash in cold water, natural dry or low tumble dry, NO BLEACH, IRON when it still damp.