Natural linen weaved striped linen shower curtain, handmade. The stripes are about 1 1/2" interval.
Being a natural fabric, linen dries faster than any other material such as cotton or petro-based fabric. Simple squeeze the water out of the lower edge after use and let it dry. Or Machine wash once a while to remove the mildews. Button holes at the top for easy hanging from shower curtain hooks. Classic and elegant. Heirloom workmanship.
- Hand finished with linen woven from French flax, handcrafted one piece at time in our workshop.
- Available sizes: 72"W X 72"L, 72"W X 85"L, 72"W X 94" L or if you need other sizes, just send us a message.
- Button holes at the top of the shower curtain are designed to readily accept standard curtain hooks for a seamless transition from curtain to rod.
- Coordinating duvet cover, bed sheets, bed skirt, shams and curtain panels are available.
- Expect up to 2-3 weeks processing time, handcrafted beauty takes time.
All sizes can be customized, just send us a message, you will hear back from us within ONE business day.
- Machine wash in cold water, natural dry or low tumble dry, NO BLEACH, IRON when it still damp.